Covid-19 Virus Concerns for your wedding or event from Inkredible Sounds
The health and safety of our employees, clients and community members are our highest priority, and we’d like to take the opportunity to address the ongoing concerns over the current flu season and the COVID-19 virus, and the preventative measures we have in place at Inkredible Sounds.
We are taking the following steps to ensure the health and safety of the Inkredible Sounds and our valued clients:
• Clients now may move their in person meeting to a virtual meeting with us.
• Our Leadership Team is continually monitoring the situation and has been providing our employees with updated guidelines and direction from the CDC and local health authorities on healthy work place habits.
• As always, we are asking that any employee who does not feel well stay home, or work from home, if possible.
• We are sanitizing our event equipment and our office common area.
• We are closely monitoring the CDC and World Health Organization for ongoing updates and will continue to adjust and advance our practices as recommended. We understand the impact this is having across the event industry and we are committed to working with you, our clients, during this difficult time.
For more information please refer to the CDC website.
Inkredible Sounds terms of conditions:
FAQ – What if I have to reschedule my event?: https://inkrediblesounds.com/faq/